In April, I picked up BH Cosmetic’s felt tip Liquid Eyeliner for $4.00 ($100.00/oz). It scored a 20.
As with the NYX felt tip liner I picked up in the same purchase, I got this while on the hunt for a Too Faced Sketch Marker dupe. In the last few months, I’ve tried several different brands. This one is a good one!
- This product is a solid black shade.
- This product does not transfer once it dries.
- It has a slight smell but it doesn’t bother my eyes.
- This lasts all day if used over eyeshadow and for about 10 hours if used on bare skin (on a low oil day of course).
- This is a normal size pen. After using the smaller Wet N Wild pen for weeks, I’ve gotten spoiled and prefer that over the regular sized ones.
That is really the only con I can come up with for this product. Add to this that this BH Cosmetics pen is twice the product and is less than 50% of the cost of the NYX felt tip liner and that is a nice little bonus. I still prefer my Wet N Wild pen over this one so I probably won’t repurchase it but I’ll definitely continue to use it.