I don’t shop at Sephora a ton because they are soooo expensive and I want everything there. However, I have a few things on my wish list. I thought it might be fun to share. I’ll share my Ulta list another day because it is much longer and will take more time to write out. 🙂
Sephora’s list is called “My Beauty Bag Loves” and items are super easy to add to the list. Like something? Click the “love this” link on the item page or the heart on the list page. Voila, it is on your list!
- Sephora Favorites Give Me Some Nude Lip, $28.00. This is a Sephora exclusive, limited edition set in an adorable lip-shaped box! I got the Bold Lip set at Christmas so I really want this set to match. 😀
- Deluxe-size Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick in Honeycomb
- Deluxe-size Buxom Full-On Lip Cream in White Russian
- Full-sized Estee Edit The Barest Contour lip liner in 05 In the Buff
- Deluxe-size Marc Jacobs Beauty Le Marc Lip Cream in 246 Slow Burn
- Deluxe-size Too Faced Cosmetics Melted Matte Liquified Matte Long Wear Lipstick in Queen B
- Full-sized Urban Decay Vice Lipstick in 1993 Comfort Matte
- Buxom White Hot Lips 3-Piece Mini Lip Collection, $18.00. This set is limited edition. I’m iffy on if I will pick this up or not. It is a lot of pink but I really want to try those gel lipsticks.
- Mini Big & Sexy Bold Gel Lipstick in Sultry Mauve
- Mini Big & Sexy Bold Gel Lipstick in Sinful Cinnamon
- Mini Full-On Lip Cream in Rose Julep
- Kat Von D Immortal Eye Trio, $25.00. This set is limited edition and currently out-of-stock so it may already be too late to get it. 😦
- Mini Ink Liner in Trooper (black)
- Mini Ink Liner in Woolf (gray)
- Full-size Immortal Lash 24 Hour mascara
- Bite Beauty Best Bite Redux, $25.00. This set is a Sephora exclusive, limited edition set that comes in a metal gift tin. Matte crayons… need I say more? ❤
- Deluxe-size Matte Cream Lip Crayon in Truffle
- Deluxe-size Matte Cream Lip Crayon in Red Velvet
- Deluxe-size Matte Cream Lip Crayon in Orchid
- Deluxe-size Matte Cream Lip Crayon in Fraise
2017 is going to be the year of sets for me, I think. 😉
What have you “loved” on Sephora.com?